Adding a User
This article will walk you through creating new users and assigning permissions with the User Administration page. Please note that this feature is only available to users with administrative permissions.
ADDING A NEW USER
1. Hover over your name in the upper-right corner of the screen.
2. Click User Administration.
3. Click New User.
4. Enter the first name, last name, email address and desired username for your user.
5. Replace the randomly generated password, if you would like.
6. Leave Send new user an email checked if you would like your new user to receive a new user email immediately.
7. Click Save. You will be taken to the individual user's page.
MIRROR PERMISSIONS FROM OTHER USERS
8. Click the down arrow on the green edit button.
9. Click Assign permissions from other user.
10. Select the user whose permissions you would like to mirror from the drop-down.
11. Click Save.
ASSIGN INDIVIDUAL PERMISSIONS PROFILES
8. Click the grey edit button underneath the user's name.
9. Check all permissions that you wish to assign to the user. You might notice that some profiles have their boxes greyed out and you are unable to check them. These are normally administrative profiles; EventBooking support must be contacted in order to add additional admin users.
If you are not sure what a permission profile means, please contact the support team and we can help you out.
10. Click Save.
Once all of the proper permissions profiles have been assigned to the user, he or she is ready to sign in.