iPhone or iPad is Logging Out of Mobile Site
Some users have experienced an issue with the EventBooking mobile app logging them out automatically. This mostly affects users with an iPhone 4S or later model that are running iOS6 or later. To correct this issue:
- Sign in to the mobile app.
- Immediately sign out of the mobile app.
- Press the home button to exit Safari.
- Press the home button twice to display the multitasking panel.
- Press and hold the Safari icon until a red circle appears in the upper-left corner of the icon.
- Press the red circle to close Safari.
- Press the home button twice to hide multitasking panel.
- Press the Settings app icon.
- Scroll down until you see the option for Safari settings.
- Press Safari.
- Make sure Accept Cookies is set to From visited.
- Press Clear Cookies and Data.
- On the warning that pops up, press Clear Cookies and Data again.
- Press the home button to exit Settings.
- Open Safari.
- Sign back in to the mobile app.