Running an Event Transaction Summary
Event Transaction Summary
The Event Transaction Summary is a canned report that allows you to quickly produce a PDF or Word document listing the events that have been created, updated with a different status or canceled on individual days within a specified timespan. This report is useful for getting a high-level overview of the work that is being done with events within your organization.
To generate this report:
- Hover over Reports.
- Click Canned Reports (new).
- Click Events on the left side of the screen.
- Click Event Transaction Summary.
- Enter your date range by either manually typing in dates or by selecting the desired start and end from the date picker that pops up when you select the fields.
Note: The longer your date span, the longer it will take the program to generate your report. We recommend running the report for no longer than a five-day span, even less if you have a large account. You cannot run this report for a date span that exceeds fourteen days.
- Click PDF under output. If you want to export the report as a Word document, click the down arrow next to PDF, then click MS Word - download as file.
- Open your downloaded report in your preferred program.