Running a Quick Calendar Report
This article will walk you through running and printing a Quick Calendar Report from the canned reports page.
Set Up and Run the Quick Calendar Report
- Hover over Reports.
- Click Canned Reports.
- Set the start and end date by either manually typing the dates or by using the visual date picker.
- Click Filter options to view the other settings.
- Select the calendars for which you would like to run the report.
- Select the event level for which you would like to run the report, as well as whether you would like sales opportunities included.
- If you would like all the selected calendars to display their events separately from the rest, leave Show all events on a single calendar unchecked. If you would like to show events for all the calendars together, like the monthly calendar view, check Show all events on a single calendar.
- Click Preview.
Print the Quick Calendar Report
We recommend against printing the Quick Calendar Report directly from the preview window. Instead, users should export the report to PDF and print from their PDF reader.
- Hover over Export on the report preview window.
- Click PDF.
- Open the PDF in your PDF reader (Adobe Reader is the most common).
- Either click File then Print or click the print icon.
- Follow the PDF reader's print menus to print your report.