Restoring an Archived Address Book Object
If an address book item has been accidentally archived, you can restore it by completing the following steps:
- Hover over Address Book and click Search.
- Click the checkbox next to Include archived?.
- Type in the name of the address book item you wish to restore into the search field.
- Click Search.
- Click the appropriate tab for the address book item you would like to restore. In my case, I am restoring an entry for a person, so I click the Person tab.
- Click the name of the address book item you wish to restore to open its details page.
- In the upper right corner of the address book details page, click [ un-archive ].
- This option will change to [ archive ].
- The address book item will now display in the address book and universal search.